
I started this blog because I would like to share with you the tasty delights my very own culinary garden grows. I hope you will share my passion and delight because all these creations are done with much thought and love and sweat and patience. Today I am sharing with you my "Chrysanthemum" Cinnamon Cupcakes, "Calla Lily" Coconut Cupcakes and "Sunflower" Chocolate Cupcakes. ( from bottom in a clockwise direction)
All my cupcakes are named after flowers coz I love them! I think flowers beautify just by being. And who can forget how it feels to be surprised by a single rose, a bunch of tulips, or even an elaborate arrangement of calla lilies by a friend, a sister, a loved one.
That's exactly how I want my cupcakes and all my other culinary creations to make people feel! Like a gift!
If you love cinnamon, you will absolutely adore my "Chrysanthemum" Cinnamon Cupcakes. It is moist without being oily, every bite oozing with the wonderful flavour of cinnamon. You will also find a slightly crispy coating of cinnamon powder on top of the cupcake finishing the total blend of flavours this yummy cupcake simply is!
For all you coconut lovers out there, my "Calla Lily" Coconut Cupcake has swirls of coconut inside its moist, juicy layers. To top it off, you will find such a pretty layer of green coconut shavings. Isn't it almost too pretty to eat?
And yum yum, my "Sunflower" Chocolate Cake. Do you know why I chose this name? Coz for most people, chocolates bring a smile to their face and a sunflower has such a happy smiley face. Try my chocolate cupcake and you will have a smile on your face too!
It certainly put a smile on my husband's face.
Ok, that's all for now, will talk to you guys soon!
